Once I got the correct combination for my macarons, how can I resist from making pink macarons.
For the shell recipe, please go to Macaron Back to Basics
White chocolate ganache
1/2 cup heavy cream/ heavy whipping cream (you can usually find this at the groceries where the milk and creamer are.)
4oz of white chocolate melt (Wilton white candy melt)/ any other semi sweet white chocolate.
1) Microwave the chocolate melt 30 seconds. Stir it and put it in for another 30 seconds.
2) Heat the heavy cream in the microwave for 1 minute.
3) Pour the cream onto the melted chocolate. Mix the mixture and let it sit until it becomes thick. You can store in the refrigerator to speed up this process.
4) Pour in a piping bag and pipe them on the macaron shells.
How to make chocolate ganache
White chocolate Mousse Filling
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
4oz of white chocolate melt
1) Microwave the chocolate melt until it turn into liquid
2) Whip the cream until fluffy and pour in the chocolate melt. Continue to whip until it becomes fluffier
3) Place the mixture into the piping bag and pipe on the macaron.
For the topping, I use heart sprinklers.